Additional Students - CPR/AED Online Training + Remote Skills Verification
This item is for additional students who will share a manikin. This item cannot be ordered on its own and does not include a manikin.
This is a full CPR certification class.
How does it work?
- Within 2-3 hours of your purchase you will receive a link to complete the Adult CPR/AED training class online, at your own pace.
- Each participant will receive her/his own link and will need to go through the online class independently.
- Once you complete the online class you may select a time to complete your skills verification through a secure 2-way video chat with your instructor. Skills verification sessions are available from 6-10pm M-F or 10-5pm Sat-Sun. You can use a desktop or laptop computer, or an iOS or Android phone or tablet with a working camera.
- You have an option to add Basic First Aid training and certification to this program.
- Pediatric training is not available at this time through this method.
- We can support from 1-10 students at a time through this training program.
- Participants must be old enough to complete skills training at a proficient level. Please keep this in mind when purchasing your class.
Please contact us at 914-266-0559 with any questions.
DO NOT participate in this class if you are not feeling well, if you have been asked to quarantine, or if you have tested as COVID+ and have experienced symptoms within the past 4 weeks.
Refunds are not available once the training link has been issued.