CPR/AED Online Training Class + Remote Skills Verification (with manikin)
This is a full CPR certification class.
Select the quantity below for the number of students with manikins you would like delivered to you. Use the other item labeled 'additional students' for students who will be sharing the same manikin(s).
How does it work?
- Within 2-3 hours of your purchase you will receive a link to complete the Adult CPR/AED training class online, at your own pace.
- Each participant will receive her/his own link and will need to go through the online class independently.
- Within a few days you will receive a completely and professionally sanitized manikin through UPS or Fedex to use during skills training.
- Once you complete the online class you may select a time to complete your skills verification through a secure 2-way video chat with your instructor. Skills verification sessions are available from 6-10pm M-F or 10-5pm Sat-Sun. You can use a desktop or laptop computer, or an iOS or Android phone or tablet with a working camera.
- A prepaidlabel is included to return the equipment back to us by UPS or Fedex (you do not need to clean or sanitize it prior to sending it back) OR you can KEEP the manikin to practice in the future, for a small additional fee.
- We recommend one manikin per student. However, you have the choice to order one manikin and clean and share it between students.
- You have an option to add Basic First Aid training and certification to this program.
- Pediatric training is not available at this time through this method.
- We can support from 1-10 students at a time through this training program.
- Participants must be old enough to complete skills training at a proficient level. Please keep this in mind when purchasing your class.
Please contact us at 914-266-0559 with any questions.
DO NOT participate in this class if you are not feeling well, if you have been asked to quarantine, or if you have tested as COVID+ and have experienced symptoms within the past 4 weeks.
Refunds are not available once the training link has been issued.